Date(s) - June 24, 2022
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Barclay Performing Arts
Improv is about to get a whole lot more interesting! This 6 week session gives you a chance to play with the same people each week so you can build on the week before and really grow your skills.
If you have attended drop in classes but you want even more this is the class for you!
Takeaways from this class include:
- This class is very little lecture and whole lot of time on stage
- Get sidecoaching in the moment so you get better on the fly
- Challenges and activites custom tailored to you and what you need
- You will learn how to support and improvise as a team and maybe even dive into some musical improv
You must have a basic understanding of agreement and gifting to be accepted into this class. If you are new to improv we strongly suggest starting here.
- Respect the actors on stage by watching silently and applauding loudly
- You are invited to perform “clean” and avoid cursing and vulgarity. It’s a fun challenge!
- No hitting, jumping on, or kissing anyone you don’t already have a hitting, jumping, kissing, agreement with.
- If you feel uncomfortable for any reason and need a timeout, just say “time out” and we will all cheer and take a short break.